All 184 art Reviews

Power of pain Power of pain

I like this. It reminds me of those comic book covers, or movie posters, which is cool to see. Good job.

Enjoyyourlife8 responds:

Really Thank you budy! When you say it, so actually it does.
Btw, what do you think. I have been looking at it now little now and then, I have a little feeling it would do great to fill it with something more behind, like a mini view of a city or something, or do you think it's good like it is?

Red teeth Red teeth

Very cool. I like how you differentiated the colors in the background. I also like how creepy you made the face on the balloon.

Thank you! ^^

The Labyrinth The Labyrinth

I would love to be able to hang this up on my wall. I love The Labyrinth, and I love how this piece uses fun colors and line work to make a cool piece. Great job!

BeKoe responds:

Thank you so much! I'm hoping once I'm old enough to run my own RedBubble account that I can hopefully put some of my art on there for people to buy, but for now all I can say is I'm flattered, and I really appreciate all the love and support!

Work in progress Work in progress

I like the glow you're giving to the character in this piece. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

^_^

UnderTale Art Box UnderTale Art Box

Undertale is one of my favorite video games of all times. I love this box, especially with the pixel like design on it. Great job.

BeKoe responds:

I completely agree, and I'm so glad you like it! :)

Work in progress Work in progress

As long as you keep the basic shape, it will look like a balloon. Have you ever seen The Amazing World of Gumball? There's a balloon person, called Alan, who has had some interesting faces throughout the show. I do like what this looks like, so far.

TheNutellaQueen responds:

Thank you! ^^ I've seen some episodes from it a while ago, though I can't remember him >~<

Psychomancer Psychomancer

I love the design and intricate patterns, on the demon head. I also love the extra touch with the animation. Good job.

Work in progress Work in progress

I kind of want to see a horror movie based off this concept. I'm really curious how this looks, when it's finished.

TheNutellaQueen responds:

But if a horror movie would be based on this the feeling of wrong, the eerie feeling would probably dissappear I think. Then the girl couldn't be able to take her balloons for a walk, they're dangerous. Walking the balloons is like the most normal thing to do - their way of existent is normal. That's what I think is the cause of the eerie feeling - something so bizarre is the norm. But that's only my thoughts - what do you think? ^^

Spider Man-Homecoming Spider Man-Homecoming

I like the colors and patterns of this piece. My one piece of advice is to make Spider-Man less rigid, by rounding out some of his posture in this piece. Like making the pose a bit more emphasized. Have a nice day.

BeKoe responds:

Thanks for the tips! I really appreaciate the feedback, and how kindly you gave some constructive criticism. I'll definitely keep that close in mind while working on my upcoming art, and thank you for being so kind!

Bevare of the Lady of the forest Bevare of the Lady of the forest

I really like the colors of this piece. It gives the piece a creepy nighttime feel. I do think the Lady should of had a stronger outline, maybe a little reflection of light, but overall, I love the piece.

Thank you! ^^ You're probably right about the Lady >~<