All 146 art Reviews

Through the Ages Through the Ages

Gouache has a close place in my heart. So to see this painting is awesome. I like how thick the paint is on this piece. I might make a piece, using this method. Very awesome painting.

BeKoe responds:

Thank you so much! The only thing about painting on a chalk board is that it isn't permanent since the gouache is water based. The way I got it to varnish and finish over after I made the piece is I Modge Podged it, but even then, because it was on a chalk board, it lifted up some of the paint and left smearing of paint if I went over it too many times. Just thought I should give you a heads up, just in case you didn't know, and thank you once again!

Looking nice so far.

^-^

Cocky Fighter Cocky Fighter

I get it bravo bravo. I like the color, line work, and shading. Awesome work.

watched watched

Looks like a scene in a cartoon. I like it.

Garden of Love Garden of Love

I thought this was a digital piece when I first saw this. The clean lines and solid colors is amazing. Very awesome.

BeKoe responds:

Wow! Thanks so much! That's such a big compliment and I really appreciate the comment. :)

Work in progress Work in progress

Very cool idea. I love these diy projects. I hope it turns out great.

Lazy River Lazy River

Simple and nice. I love Bob Ross paintings. Nice job.

BDMeyers responds:

Thank you. Me too, they are so relaxing.

The creator The creator

I saw all 7 of these pictures, and I am very impressed. I could only imagine the difficulty of painting on a surface like that. I also like the theme going throughout the piece. Awesome work.

Thank you! ^^

Happy Birthday Mom! Happy Birthday Mom!

I hope she loved it. It's simple, fun and colorful. Awesome piece.

BeKoe responds:

She did! Thanks for your never ending comments, it really does mean a lot to me, so thank you so SO much!

Work in progress Work in progress

Very awesome work in progress.Good luck at the assignment.

TheNutellaQueen responds:

Thank you! Also can say we did rather well, we're the best of the first years.^^